Thursday, January 3, 2013

resolutions

i saw this on The Pioneer Woman's blog and it looked fun. i need to figure out how to 'tag' a website and make it clickable. is that a word? weird. maybe that can be part of my resolutions...hmmm. anywho, everyone should follow her. she is amazing. like i have said before, her food is to die for, i have her cookbooks, record her show and follow her blog religiously. i feel like i know her.

Remember how important the small things in life are.
Exercise more.
Spend more time outdoors.
Offer kindness to others.
Learn to do something new; tennis, crocheting/knitting...
Use what is in my fridge to  make dinner before running to the store.
Teach my daughter something new everyday.
Insist on having breakfast for dinner one a night a week. it is yummy.
Open mindedness is a key to happiness.
Never neglect myself; my family deserves a happy me.

what are your resolutions this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment